Enchiladas are great. They are delicious, full of flavour and filling. The flavours are endless and a really exciting spicy one to use is using our Wark Chilli Sizzlers.
• 6 Wark Chilli Sizzlers, cut into bite size pieces
• 1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped (optional if you don’t like it too spicy)
• 1 large clove of garlic, finely chopped
• ½ tsp of cumin
• 6 tortilla wraps
• 1 red onion, finely sliced
• 1 400g can of chopped tomatoes
• 250g of strong cheese, if you like it really spicy try a chilli cheese!
• 2 spring onions, finely sliced
• Sour cream for serving
• Black pepper
1. Start by preheating the oven to 200C and heating some oil in a frying pan.
2. Add the sausages to the pan and fry until browned, remove and set aside.
3. Add the red onions to the pan and gently fry for about six minutes or until softened, then add the cumin, garlic and chilli and fry for a further minute.
4. Next, add the sausages back to the pan followed by the tinned tomatoes, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and then simmer for five minutes.
5. Once the sausage sauce is ready wrap the sauce in the wraps and add them to a casserole dish in a row and sprinkle with all the cheese.
6. Place this in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, serve with the spring onions and sour cream.
If you have any recipes of your own, or gave this one a try. Get in contact we love to know what your doing with our products!